- High device reliability with RICOH @Remote, which automates meter reads and supply alerts — minimizing downtime and accelerating service requests.
- Expert, reliable service when an occasional problem with a device occurs.
- Improved document security with user authentication, which tracks who is printing what on which devices.
- Waterproof play cards that don't tear or run, regardless of weather conditions. And there’s no need for lamination.
- Support for environmental sustainability with print controls that reduce excess printouts and abandoned jobs, conserving resources.
- Reduced costs by printing marketing materials and play cards in-house, as well as decreased paper and toner usage.
- A Ricoh interactive whiteboard used to annotate video and images during the Eagles Post-Game Show. Coaches also use this technology to mark up game footage in real time and securely share with players.
More innovation is on the horizon. The Eagles plan to explore other
ways make information work even better, such as Business Process
Services and workflow automation.
"We are proud to partner with Ricoh. Their dedication to getting information where it needs to be, when it needs to be there, and in the form it's needed, has been a major asset to our business and team," said Ari Reitman, Senior Vice President of Business for the Eagles.