Registration on this Site
If you chose to register on this Site or any related RICOH website, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify RICOH immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. RICOH will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by RICOH or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Limitation of Use
1. All materials on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from RICOH. In your use of the RICOH web site, you may not infringe a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any party.
3. RICOH may change and / or alter the contents of the Site, or may suspend or discontinue the Services provided through the Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER RICOH NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
4. When copying or quoting the Site, please contact the administrator of the Site email@example.com for permission in advance. RICOH reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your request to copy or quote from this Site.
Proposal and Offers
1. RICOH does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to RICOH will be deemed NOT to be confidential. RICOH shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
2. By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to any RICOH web site you hereby grant RICOH a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, create derivative works from, modify, transmit, sublicense and distribute and/or have distributed that content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You also agree that RICOH is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques in the content that you post or transmit to RICOH for any purpose. Therefore, RICOH shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the RICOH's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send RICOH.
3. You are solely responsible for your interactions and any content you post on the RICOH web site. RICOH will not be liable for any damage or harm resulting from any of your content or your interactions on the RICOH site. RICOH reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and others using the RICOH web site and to take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that RICOH or another user may consider to be inappropriate or objectionable.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the Site is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
Any software which you download from the Site is governed in accordance with (i) the license terms accompanying the respective EULA or file or (ii) if no license terms accompany the file, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of Ricoh Corporation or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks for any purposes without the prior written consent of Ricoh or such third party that may own the Mark which consent may be granted or denied at such owner's sole discretion. Please see the complete list of Ricoh Trademarks.
The trademark "RICOH" and any RICOH product names used, quoted, and/or referenced within the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of RICOH Co., Ltd. or Ricoh Canada Inc. Other company names and product names used, quoted, and/or referenced in the Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Third-Party Web Sites, Content, Products, and Services
This Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You expressly agree that RICOH is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
Nothing contained in this Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by RICOH of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and RICOH.
YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT RICOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
RICOH uses reasonably available technology and reasonable security procedures to maintain the security of the Site; however, you acknowledge that no provider can absolutely prevent interception of data or guarantee the security of information maintained on computers and on the Internet.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or by means commonly known as overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) changing any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. RICOH will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You further agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from RICOH on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer).
Disclaimers and Warranties
Although Ricoh has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Ricoh assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Ricoh may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Ricoh products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". RICOH AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE RICOH WEB SITE, OR AS TO ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREON, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. RICOH AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RICOH PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF RICOH OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclosure: Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions, and that actual events or results may materially differ. We refer you to the Ricoh Company Limited Web site (ricoh.co.jp) for further information.
RICOH CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN CANADA. RICOH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS AND ACCESS TO THEM FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED.
Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials from this Site in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to any materials or Services shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Province of Ontario and federal law as applicable.