About RICOH STREAMLINE NX v3 device management software
Use Streamline NX v3 software to simplify device and document management tasks, including administration and reporting, MFP authentication, tracking and charge-back and mobile administration. Perform upgrades remotely. Analyze customizable reports. Enhance security. Add optional modules for Scan & Capture, Secure Printing, Mobile Device Support, ID Card Authentication, PC Desktop, @Remote, Driver Distribution and Extended Item Settings for advanced capabilities.
- Simplify how your IT team sets up, monitors and manages devices from multiple manufacturers to ease workloads and reduce costs
- Create and analyze 90+ standard or customized reports featuring critical accounting, job, dashboard and environmental details for faster, more impactful fleet decision-making
- Authenticate users to track activity, assign chargebacks, set print quotas and more while reducing your IT burden
Centralized, one-source control across the enterprise
Reduce the burden on IT and deliver features end users want — without toggling between multiple applications. Ricoh Streamline NX v3 is not a combination of software products; it’s a modular software suite for managing your printers and digital multifunction printers (MFPs) and document-related processes via a single, intuitive user interface or admin console. Use it to simplify device management, scanning, faxing, printing, security and accounting tasks.
Transform how you manage your fleet
Simplify how you set up, monitor and manage your fleet of networked and non-networked devices. Access real-time information to avoid maintenance delays and downtime. Use your smartphone or tablet to check print meters, toner levels and other settings. Receive alerts via email when consumables are low. Modify and set print settings instantly.
- Perform batch configuration, remote management and firmware upgrades in moments
- Add fee-based enhancements to access service program settings and to simplify driver distribution
- Track usage data and access environmental reports to make more informed decisions
Make smarter administrative decisions
Configure settings and analyze the results from a single, easy-to-use printer interface. With authentication support for external LDAP and Kerberos databases, you can manage accounts and access at a global level. Deploy rules-based printing for specific users and devices. Set roles-based administrative levels. Track output, set quotas, access job logs, generate customizable printer and copier user reports and more.
- Run 90+ standard comprehensive reports and more than 35 dashboard reports
- Filter data by categories, including documents, users, departments, dates, type of tasks and more
- Run simulations to assess future performance and improve resource planning
Improve user accountability
Find out who’s printing what and assign chargebacks to manage print costs. Use network log-ins and PIN codes at the MFP to track the number of prints and copies for every user, even those using mobile devices. Issue chargebacks to individuals, workgroups or departments. With a wide range of usage details, your accounting team can make educated decisions to maintain productivity while allocating print costs.
- Track every user and access detailed usage reports
- Set pricing and account limits by device, group, document and page characteristics
- Support client billing and project “matter” codes
Add mobile convenience
Access the web-based admin console via your iOS, Android™ or Windows® Phone 10 smartphone or tablet. With real-time emailed alerts, you’ll know instantly when supplies need to be replenished or other device maintenance is required. In fact, you can perform all administrative tasks, including upgrades and firmware updates, remotely. Add optional modules for expanded mobile support capabilities, including remote printing, photo uploads, scanning and more.
Authenticate every user
Validate users with a single sign-on at the MFP or laser printer. Users gain access via network login or PIN on the Smart Operation Panel touchscreen or keypad. Minimize unauthorized usage and access to sensitive information. Restrict the use of color prints or set duplex printing as the default for specific users and workgroups. Release documents for printing only to authorized users. Add the optional Scan & Capture or Secure Printing modules for card authentication capabilities.
- Reduce IT management burden with easy-to-use modular software
- Centralize management for printer fleets of almost any size and manufacturer
- Track activity and assign print rules to improve security and reduce costs
- Use your mobile device to perform almost any document management task
- Access 90+ reports with stats about devices, jobs, environment and more