1. With the various “Stay at home” or “Essential Services Only” mandates, is Ricoh open for business?
Yes. All employees who are able to work from home, are doing so.
As Provinces issue “Stay at Home” or “Essential Services Only” mandates, we continue to carefully review each on a case-by-case basis to determine if Ricoh, as an employer, is able to operate. In general, the answer is yes. We continue to work from home wherever possible, and we proudly support organizations in mission-critical sectors including healthcare, grocery stores, financial institutions, energy/utilities, education, and federal, provincial and municipal government, among others. This includes operating our warehouse facilities and providing on-site customer service – with social distancing guidelines and an increased focus on employee, customer and partner safety.
2. Is Ricoh still making equipment deliveries?
3. Is Ricoh still shipping supplies and parts?
4. Are you expecting supply chain disruptions as a result of COVID-19?
Based on our current and incoming inventory levels of parts and supplies, we do not anticipate significant disruptions to supply chain operations. Many of our suppliers have resumed operations and are achieving near their expected levels of output. We are continuing to work with our manufacturing division and suppliers to minimize any potential delays for new products in the coming months.
5. How can I ensure my payments to Ricoh are processed?
As our customers adapt to remote working, many have reach out to us for electronic payment options. To set up EFT or wire payments click here.
6. Will the current remote working conditions affect the provision of Ricoh Managed Services?
Our Managed Services sites have individual BCPs that include pandemic preparation and response for short and long-term disruptions. If you have questions, contact your Ricoh representative and ask for your site-specific BCP. Our Ricoh Managed Services has the Field Service Representative program which is designed to minimize disruptions by providing trained and qualified Ricoh personnel to help seamlessly manage unplanned personnel absences.
7. Where can I go for more information about steps Ricoh is taking to address the impact of COVID-19?
We encourage all customers to regularly visit MyRicoh, our customer portal, for the most up-to-date information and additional details on the actions Ricoh is taking to address any potential impacts related to COVID-19.