Options to Submit Meter Readings:
1. Rightfax is our electronic fax reminder system which is set to automatically send and receive electronic forms via fax starting the first three Friday’s of each month. A new form is sent for each billing and only sent for a second and third time within the month if a read is not received or if there is no current read in our system. Model, serial number and previous reads are all reflected on this form. Simply fill in the boxes with the current read and faxes the form back to the two fax numbers indicated at the bottom of the form.
2. On The Web (via E-Service). You can visit our Web Site at www.ricoh.ca where we offer the ability to enter meter reads on-line. You can request registration for E-Service under “Service” at the bottom left of our Web page and you will be notified when your account is created. With this tool you can enter meter reads, request service calls and place supply orders for all equipment on a service agreement.
3. Fax the Meter Counter Sheet from the device to 905-795-0348 or toll free 1-866-841-4953. You can also send the print-out by E-mail to email@example.com
4. E-mail Reminders can be set up and you will receive a reminder automatically only on the months due for billing. A new form is sent for each billing and only sent for a second and third time if there is no current read in our system. You simply populate the meter read against the serial number provided in the e-mail and click “reply”. The e-mail then comes back to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Phone us to report your read at 1-800-268-2032. Pick preferred language and Option #5 to submit serial number and meter read(s).
6. @Remote, a fleet monitoring device able to send meter reads at prescribed times. Available for an entire fleet through an appliance or up to 5 single machines. This option requires network connection/integration. Contact Sales or your Service Rep for more information. Serial numbers are required for Canon equipment as only MAC addresses are reflected as “Device Serial Numbers”. NOTE: If you know that your fleet is already connected to @Remote and you have units estimating on your invoice speak to your IT department to get the unit(s) re-connected or call us at 1-800-267-9469 or via e-mail at email@example.com for network support to get re-connected.
7. Web Smart Device Monitor is free of charge and can be downloaded from our Ricoh Website into your server and viewed as a Web Browser. This listing can then be sent to the meter reads department at Ricoh Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of Ricoh Canada Inc., we would like to thank you in advance for your assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions, comments or concerns.
For Inquires, please contact us:
Toll Free Fax: 1-866-841-4953