Ricoh Canada works with customers to design, implement and monitor document management strategies, to improve productivity while reducing the total cost of ownership. We integrate state of the art hardware, software, consulting and support services to significantly improve document workflow and operational efficiencies.
Reasons to select Ricoh Canada as your document strategy partner:
- Worldwide, Ricoh has revenues in excess of US$21 billion annually and employs over 108,000 employees. Sustained growth in revenue and profits supports the continued delivery of innovative products and solutions to the marketplace.
- Our digital products hold an established technical leadership position, providing open architecture and seamless connectivity while reducing network traffic.
- Our products are maintained by a highly skilled, nationwide, service and support team. Off-site print facilities are also available to solve our customers' print capacity issues.
- We offer a wide range of software solutions integrated with our hardware, or resident on networks, to manage print and workflow. In addition., Ricoh supplies and supports Content Management and Web Publishing software from Work Group to Enterprise.
- With a highly sophisticated internal infrastructure we can provide our customers with unparalleled access to information regarding their relationship with Ricoh.
- We have local technology experts with fast access to the full power of Ricoh's R&D and support facilities worldwide.
- We have a rigorous program in place to ensure that Ricoh Canada employees continue to develop and grow and are well positioned to fulfill our value proposition.
Our customers can also be secure in the knowledge that they have partnered with the industry leader in environmental practices. From energy efficient products to zero waste manufacturing plants, Ricoh has received numerous environmental awards and recognition in support of its Number One position.